We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get a specific item that you want, is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
1. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
2. Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not impacted by our Terms or limited by a defined timeframe. However the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
3. We would like you to be satisfied with every order you place. If you have received an item that you are not 100% happy with, please request a return by completing the form by contacting us via our contact us page.
4. We may offer you a refund or exchange providing the merchandise:
(a) is returned in a reasonable time;
(b) is in saleable condition; and
(c) is unused with all original packaging and tags attached.
In most cases a reasonable amount of time is deemed to be 14 calendar days from the date the goods are delivered.
5. Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Changing Seasons Gifts will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
6. Any items replaced under this Returns Policy due to being faulty, damaged, or incorrect will be delivered to you free of charge and we will arrange the collection of the merchandise or pay for the cost of returning the merchandise to us.
7. Refunds for all purchases will be given using your original payment method.
8. Changing Seasons Gifts only accepts returns purchased from Changing Seasons Gifts online store.
9. "Change of mind" returns will be accepted in the provision the item is returned at your cost in a saleable condition, in its original packaging. It is recommended you package the item carefully as "change of mind" items damaged in transit returning to Changing Seasons Gifts cannot be refunded.
10. Please note that original shipping costs will not be refunded in the event that you require an exchange, 'change of mind' return or refund.
11. If you have any questions or need help with your return, please contact us via our Contact page.